Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I model in HO gauge. I have a circus train and a Caterpillar train of heavy equipment. Also several engines of different railroads

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phil here, I am posting some pictures of my circus train. Circus train era 1940 to the mid 50's. More info later.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grand Strand model railroad
Pics & info at gsmrrc.org website.
More info on Circus Model Builders at circusmodelbuilders.club
If you join you get a magazine 6 times a year. You can also download a free copy of the mag. At the website. I use eBay alot topic ( ho scale trains ). The flatcars are Walthers with old circus names on them. I have also scratch built a couple of the flatcars and the elephant car. Also used kits on some of the wagons and trucks. Also alot of the wagons already made

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Locomotive 4-6-6-4 Challenger. Problems with that engine right now but using 3 SD-40's UP by scaletrains need to use 3 because of the weight of the train and inclines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Topic should have been ( ho scale circus ) wagons, vehicles, animals, trains. Watch the prices some items are way to high priced.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One more thing. Circus modeling can be almost any scale. Plans through circus model builders are in feet and inches.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts