Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Lionel #6-2317 drawbridge (circa early to mid 1970s). It's in great shape, but the only problem is there was no manual that came with it. There are 5 wire terminal posts on it and it comes with two pickups and a single button switch. There were 6 single conductor wires that came with it also.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me how to wire it up, point me to a link of the manual or some resource, or even if someone has this unit and could send me a scan of the manual/pamphlet. I've tried searching Lionel's site and all over the internet with no luck to date.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind folks - i just got lucky and found a set manual that apparently included this unit and shows the wiring for this unit. Figures I find it right after I (all but) gave up looking.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,891 Posts
I recently purchased a Lionel #6-2317 drawbridge (circa early to mid 1970s). It's in great shape, but the only problem is there was no manual that came with it. There are 5 wire terminal posts on it and it comes with two pickups and a single button switch. There were 6 single conductor wires that came with it also.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me how to wire it up, point me to a link of the manual or some resource, or even if someone has this unit and could send me a scan of the manual/pamphlet. I've tried searching Lionel's site and all over the internet with no luck to date.

Thanks in advance!
Post a picture please. I don't think I ever saw that one.
It's a drawbridge not a lift bridge right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts