Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys
I have a question . Are u able to help me with this? I have my MTH train faulty . Do you know where I could get spare part. Main circuit board is gone and MTH customer service is imopossible to contact. Its Dead. They are like they do not exist. I sent them 4 emails and no reply. I want to buy something else from them and the credit cards ard not accepted.

·
Admin
43,467 Posts
It would help a great deal if you specified the exact model of MTH train you have, there are a number of folks that probably can help you.

FWIW, Dean was with Lionel, and you're talking about an MTH part, different end of the horse.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would help a great deal if you specified the exact model of MTH train you have, there are a number of folks that probably can help you.

FWIW, Dean was with Lionel, and you're talking about an MTH part, different end of the horse.
Yes. I know . I wil muss Dean. 90% of my trains are Lionel. Just about 4 i have MTH. I do nit buy them much as I sm very relactant to the MTH customer service.

Yes. I know. Most of my trains are Lionel. I have inky a few of MTH as I am very relactsnt to this Company customer service .
20200514_125616.jpg
here is the model number. I.need a CB.
20200514_125616.jpg
20200514_151511.jpg
20200514_151511.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yes. I know. I have all.my trains Lionel and only a few of MTH as I am reluctant to MTH customer service .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Q12 transistor badly burnt and damaged even the board itself . But all that is not working in loco is the lights in loco (2 globes) .

·
Admin
43,467 Posts
Q12 is the headlight FET, so I suspect that the headlight wiring has a short to frame ground or the leads were shorted together. If the wiring is fixed, it's quite possible the FET can be replaced for a lot less than a new board set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts