Model Train Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Perhaps my 25th-ish visit to same site.. Was even visited by guards 1-2 times throughout..Was not ousted...as they just needed to check on who I am...Cool cooperation..even some friendly chit chat....0 Probs.
2) This time was, unfortunately for me, not to remain coolsville !!
The ground thrower I could see spotted me all the way across about 4 ladder tracks, at his present position, we all near the yard throat..I'm thinkin' "Jeez, his body language doesn't look good. So sad I can't assure him I'm a fan and protector of what he does..But he's now on his radio. I knew this meant I'm soon to be dealing with authority again..(which historically has been hunky dory in the past)...
3) The security guard now pulls up to about my bumper of my 82 Benz 300TD...The dust settling we could see our pleasant looks toward one another..I felt no prob here..I got out s l o w and gestured to him I want to explain my presence here is one of kindness...I think he picked up that vibe too..I asked once more: So what, guy ? Ya really need me to leave ? He said "Yeah, it's a safety thing". I said..."Yeah, I get it...OK. I'm outta here, sir [or, dude or, bro or, guy] " and as I'm restarted my engine the shiny white-trucking ground thrower flies up in a huffy of dust, seeming bitter ! (true to best of my knowledge)..
4) As I felt the guard's kindliness when he pulled up, this next vehicle had a patina of trouble, scolding, hard-warning, "If I catch you again" vibe about it all..Get it ?
5) This is when I'd had enough, gave up (and OK Messenteria [what ever that means]), and pumped it outta there folks !! I wanted no more of them..I knew I was licked before white trucker invasion....It was not my desire to remain any longer....

[battery gone. to be contd.] Might I ask you to hold off til I can first recharge. Not at home...I.E Don't peel out on me just yet !!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,975 Posts
Locked>>>>>>>Kicked Out of My Fav Train Watching Spot !!

They should have arrested you and interrogated you all night ! :giggle:
With all the fruitcakes running around now a day who knows who you are?

John is not going to like you starting this again, but......I don't care. :cool:

I was replying to the other one and in the middle John locked it !

·
Registered
695 Posts
Bottom line - you were trespassing and asked to leave.

We have several interesting CSX operations near us and I used to take my 2 young boys to watch the action. Sometimes we were ignored, sometimes asked to move (we were never anywhere in danger) and I would ask where we can go that is OK. Heck, one time an engineer invited us onto a locomotive and went for a short ride.

Bottom line, it was a priveledge if they let us stay, but if they asked us to leave, we did.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I KNEW IT !!! Several you could not, would not respect my request to not trespass on my 'yard of thread property' until I finished it !! Instead some of you chose in your anger and prejudice toward me to just jump right back in, in a moment's notice flinging your dirt and gravel at me as you do your 180 peeling out of the thread by your punk-tuation points !!! Perfect proof some of you are just as trigger happy to jump on someone who's merely asking you to 'keep out' a stretch of time (and not even permanently, to boot). In your own cunning way you just did to me what you accused me of doing to them !!! You couldn't swing it! It was just too tempting to take another swing at me while my guard was down ! Ha !!
~Now gunrunnerjohn, or any Administrator. Thank you for allowing me a final rebuttal. I think I was owed that. I hope and expect you will again STOP the thread here and now ! Because you're right !! Enough has been said on the subject !!
PS. I actually did have a final #s 6 or 7 coming up... But it's a moot point now, because, if it does continue, and even more mud is flung at me I will likely, much to your liking, resign from this forum..I can almost hear your wheels spinning in hopes of arriving at that destination and terminus soon ....
Thanks to some of you, right now I don't feel like anyone's friend. I don't take to fighting or sadness when it comes to trains; one of the true happy spots of my 72 years of life...
Now it's up to you if you want me to stay or not.
Mark H, Los Angeles 📌

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.