Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, found this forum on Google, hope to stay here for awhile and introduce myself, my name is Kenny and I'm 18 and I've been in trains for a little while but just as toys and not modeling. Now i want to start get into modeling since I'm older, I'm going to start my first layout after Christmas, using flex track and 4x8 piece of wood in my garage. I used to use E-Z track but i learned some stuff at my hobby store and now I'm switching. :)

~Kenny

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe, i ony got a few things holding me back from starting, ive had the piece of wood in there for A LONG TIME, it has a bunch of junk on it, i might need to flip it over, some paint spilled on it (from a bucket) and as i was chipping it off it chipped some wood off, haha, anyways...

I know how it can be to have new boards load SLOWLY, or anything new, i'ce created websites n stuff before and its annoying how slow stuff starts off. Ill try to get some buddies of mine on here. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.