Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome, Eagle Creek RR. You've found the best model train forum. I have played with N scale, but now am too unsteady in the hands and eyes to do much, and I don't have room to go HO or O scale. You'll find a lot of modelers here to converse with, so jump right in and enjoy!

Reactions: Eagle Creek RR

· Registered
5,811 Posts
Hi all

I’m a UK based N Scale modeller of American railroads. Hope everyone’s well.
Eagle Creek RR;

Welcome aboard.
We have members all over the world, including some in the UK. Some model their domestic railways, but others prefer the American railroads. I'm also an N-scaler. I model the Milwaukee Road near Seattle, Washington, in the 1920s. My layout is a narrow shelf-type attached to the walls of my garage. The photos show some scenes on my layout. The last one is an attempted panorama taken with a hand-held cell phone camera, which caused the distortion.

Traction Fan

Attachments

· Registered
This is a vintage Kato GP-38-2
246 Posts
'ello from across the pond! Welcome to the forum! I've found this to be a great resource since coming back to the hobby last year. After a nearly 30 yr. hiatus I had a lot of catching up to do!
It might be a good idea to post some pics of your layout(s). It's all part of the fun to see what everyone is up to.

· Registered
1,038 Posts
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to say....
Greetings from The Land of Lincoln and Welcome to the forum!
Curious why the interest of American Railroads?
Are you originally a Yankee living with a love of a girl with a Dorchester accent?
Or are you a true redcoat tea tottaller enjoying the nostalagia of American in the early 50's as you dream to travel America in a luxury coach while being free to celebrate the vastness of the country and those crazy American Starlets?
Either way, all aboard this fun forum and enjoy all there is to offer! 😇

Reactions: Eagle Creek RR

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to say....
Greetings from The Land of Lincoln and Welcome to the forum!
Curious why the interest of American Railroads?
Are you originally a Yankee living with a love of a girl with a Dorchester accent?
Or are you a true redcoat tea tottaller enjoying the nostalagia of American in the early 50's as you dream to travel America in a luxury coach while being free to celebrate the vastness of the country and those crazy American Starlets?
Either way, all aboard this fun forum and enjoy all there is to offer!
I’m just a mildly grumpy 40 something Welsh fella that’s a big fan of American railroads and the 49ers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts