Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been selling (on ebay) HO locomotives for a friend who has been collecting since the mid-1960's. My seller id is mtmcdonough45. Please check my feedback and recent ebay sales of HO locomotives. I thought I would try this forum to see if there are buyers for his items.

HO AHM/Rivarossi 0-8-0 Switcher Reading Railroad #102 AHM Part #75.

Excellent condition. Tested with older transformer. The owner would like $55 plus $7 for shipping. $62 total. He is open to any offer. His sister has begun to insist that her basement can no longer be his HO warehouse!

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Very interested. Is he wanting to trade for small things or what?

Sent from HTC Desire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Hi. Thanks for your response. As far as I know, he is simply interested in selling the Switcher. mark

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you

Thanks. I will look into the Yahoo groups. mark

To Southern: The owner usually gives me two or three trains to sell at a time. Currently, I have the Rivaossi Switcher and two Bachmann Spectrum new in the box items: Bachmann Spectrum EMC Gas Electric - Doodlebug - N.Y.C. Safety Stripes
and Bachmann Spectrum K4 4-6-2 Pacific DCC Ready Pennsylvania Pre-War w/Slat Pilot.

Here are their ebay item numbers:

321114027251 and

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To Southern: The owner usually gives me two or three trains to sell at a time. Currently, I have the Rivaossi Switcher and two Bachmann Spectrum new in the box items: Bachmann Spectrum EMC Gas Electric - Doodlebug - N.Y.C. Safety Stripes
and Bachmann Spectrum K4 4-6-2 Pacific DCC Ready Pennsylvania Pre-War w/Slat Pilot.

Here are their ebay item numbers:

321114027251 and

He has lots of trains - are there any models you are particularly looking for? I can check with him.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rivarossi

Hi. We sold 8 older Rivarossi trains on ebay over the last few months. I'll ask him is he has others to sell. Thanks for your help and interest,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts