Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a mess of HO trains but not many cars and after football, got me realizing that I have never setup this stuff.. purchases and no real uses so its time. That got me to this site, and learning and then i inherit a ton of O gauge stuff... so ive been on that track now and actually been playing with them.

i need to get track as i have none, but I had to add a Cowboys car... will have to find more.

there is a local guy selling a ton of stuff.. of course I find out after just purchasing this so will go see what he has on Friday morning...

gonna have to find more cars and a train now as I cant have one lonely box car for my team!!!! albeit they dont deserve much more as their lack of making the playoffs :smilie_auslachen:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dallas-Cowboys-HO-Box-Car-Super-Bowl-Express/174119545683?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I've never seen the NFL cars or the NASCAR box cars on the real railroads. Is this something that's migrating from the O scale guys?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never seen the NFL cars or the NASCAR box cars on the real railroads. Is this something that's migrating from the O scale guys?
no there is NO O scale.. else I would go that route first..

I did find an O scale Trolley - but sold out everywhere.

Under O scale I asked about NFL cars and someone did post a poster of them but that was 2005... so unless someone is willing to part with.

so I too have never seen it in real life, but what we do doesn't mean it needs to be real! I want a Cowboys trolley that can go back and forth under my TV during a game... just something neat...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I don't know about O scale inspired, but yes it would be a fantasy/collector/toy item rather than something prototypical that actually existed.

Not that there's any "wrong" ways to enjoy this hobby...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts