Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well I got a few items i might trade for Passenger cars with horn hooks, locomotive DC horn hooks, and steel turnouts not pricey ones ju st lower end
i got 1 bachmann sante fe #307
the other sante fe 307
1 gondola burlington RR
burlington northern boxcar missing a truck
a master model makers SD sumthin
i might trade for a good offer thank you for viewing

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
well I got a few items i might trade for Passenger cars with horn hooks, locomotive DC horn hooks, and steel turnouts not pricey ones ju st lower end
i got 1 bachmann sante fe #307
the other sante fe 307
1 gondola burlington RR
burlington northern boxcar missing a truck
i might trade for a good offer thank you for viewing
View what Kyle? Theres no pictures.
What do you want in trade?

I thought you were buying HO? Why are you selling it if your making an HO layout?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
What brand and how many wheel drive is the one in the second picture (blue and yellow). I have some brass switches, both right and left if I remember right and a NS wye. I also have allot of brass and steel track. I have found brass is generally easier to keep clean than steel. I have converted everything to NS at this time.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What brand and how many wheel drive is the one in the second picture (blue and yellow). I have some brass switches, both right and left if I remember right and a NS wye. I also have allot of brass and steel track. I have found brass is generally easier to keep clean than steel. I have converted everything to NS at this time.
its back wheel by master model makers in yugoslavia

·
Registered
159 Posts
Can i see a few more pictures of the ATSF SD locomotive? A full body shot of it, as well a shot from under neath and one with the shell off would be great. Ill have to dig around in my box to see what i have for trade.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Can i see a few more pictures of the ATSF SD locomotive? A full body shot of it, as well a shot from under neath and one with the shell off would be great. Ill have to dig around in my box to see what i have for trade.
k here it is
this is my only good loco so i will need another loco

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
So you want me to give you another locomotive for one with damage like that that you payed $1 for....?

Saying how all my locomotives are worth $30-40 and DCC equiped, The only locomotive I have was worth $1 is my Life Like GP40 which ive custom painted and detailed with doors open to expose an engine.

Id be more willing to trade for a piece of rolling stock...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts