Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done some searching on the internet for ho scale wolves to let run in my forest, however I have not found any. Any one know where I can find some?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Tough search!

Hey JGB,
Welcome to the Forum. Have you tried Faller and Preiser of Germany. They are seperate companies with a huge inventory of figures. If you can't find wolves then try German shepherds or police guard dogs that you could probably repaint. That is a tough call. I did look in the Walthers HO catalogue but came up with every critter except wolves. by the way where in Minnesota are you. We live in Eastern Wisconsin but both are kids go to Maccalester in St. Paul and the U of M in Minneapolis.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice on companies to check out!

If I cant find actual wolves I will just have to repaint some dogs.

I am currently living in south eastern MN, right on the Mississippi, moved here about 1.5 years ago and really enjoy my time in the mid-west.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome aboard first off; and there is a company that puts them out in Peweter but can't recall the name and must be on my other PC. They also make some Civil War miniatures. Hold off on painting the Dogs over and I;ll check my other PC later on. Give me this evening and I'll post back later
Here is one for now I found from a Google search
http://www.google.com/products?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=HO+scale+wolves&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=UjZFS6qDL4T-Nb7H1IMD&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CBYQrQQwAg

Here is the other link which was on the other PC
http://www.musketminiatures.com/

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I had no luck with wolves, but ebay has bears in abundance. *L* Also tigers, longhorn steers, geese, and the usual collection of farm animals. Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts