Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have come to the end of our HO days
We would like to give our setup away to a deserving (meaning someone that would take it away and reuse it)
It is made up of approximately 8 - 4' x 8' sheets of plywood
Richard
rstan2001 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hi rstan, to be honest, it strikes me as though you need somebody to whitewash your fence, as it were... :)
If you are including all the rolling stock as inducement, someone might be willing to help you break that all down and haul it off.
It sounds like a project requiring multiple truck loads. What kind of track, engines, and controllers are you using, and what vintage?
Is it all in the basement, first floor, second floor? Is it at all modular? (designed to disassemble for moving?) Are you buying lunch?? 🤣

And yes, Pictures???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It includes EVERYTHING including rolling stock
It is in my basement and NOT modular
I will send some pics when I return from vacation next week.
Where are you located ?
ANd yes I am buying lunch and beer !!!!
Richard

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow sounds like a great opportunity for someone who has fantasized about having a layout but the wallet restricts that dream from coming true. I hope it has a happy ending to a deserving person to truly use the layout and not sell it all off little by little for the mighty dollar. I could see someone doing just that but I am hoping that is not the case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have come to the end of our HO days
We would like to give our setup away to a deserving (meaning someone that would take it away and reuse it)
It is made up of approximately 8 - 4' x 8' sheets of plywood
Richard
rstan2001 at gmail dot com
Richard: If you are in the Chicago area, I would be interested. I have been in the hobby a long time and would welcome any additions when and where I locate them. Good Luck! IC Joe

·
Registered
775 Posts
IC Joe, he is in South Egremont, MA, way down there in the corner where, you just can't get any farther away from Boston without leaving the state. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts