Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I hear ya, SFG, Summertime, summertime, sweet, sweet summertime. Blasted grass keeps growing, Must be off to chase "the little white ball," Bikes and walks and arboretums. I haven't done any significant layout work since before my surgery the first week of May. And that also necessitates Phys Therapy. But good thing I live in Minnesota - it won't last long!

My wifeykins considers "glamping" as staying in a posh hotel or nice resort!

Reactions: SF Gal

·
Registered
338 Posts
Great room, excellent work. You are an inspiration. I MUST get that track plan finished. The perfect arrangement is out there, I just know it. Or at least one that will achieve most/many of my objectives.

If only that 'little white ball' didn't need so much chasing this time of year! No-Rain has put an end to mowing!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice SFG!! When I purchased my first "talkie" - (BLI H. Mikado) I was a bit put off. But now that I have three sound locos, I guess I am an official convert. I do use the appropriate CV to set the sound master volume at about 1/3 full. Others here have commented that sound does not scale real well. For instance, on your LO, standing in St. Louis and you can hear the loco up in Chi-town?? <Grin>

Keep on enjoying!

Reactions: SF Gal
1 - 3 of 3 Posts