Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good eye, I caught after the fact whe n I put it up to the building, I will be remaking it, a bit smaller....thanks.

OOOOO...I would love a link to a lighted Pepsi machine!!! I did find a slew of vending machines on E-bay here.
You all sure know how to spend my money
Good eye, I caught after the fact whe n I put it up to the building, I will be remaking it, a bit smaller....thanks.

OOOOO...I would love a link to a lighted Pepsi machine!!! I did find a slew of vending machines on E-bay here.
You all sure know how to spend my money

Those are lighted if you look at the description. I've got them thry look ok way better than I could have ever done lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am here near Nashville, Indiana, as I do craft shows in the summer with my crocheted things I make. Also, Nashville is a artsy place us gals like to visit. I picked up a cute apron, some carmel corn, a whirlygig for the yard, and a sheer embroratered blouse with a cute white skirt. Ill be back Monday but with good weather comes down time for my trains. Vacations are the norm this time of year for me. giggle.

What is that word you speak of?? Vacation is not a part of any vocabulary that I use lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts