Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any dealings with HogTrainz.com and/or Ironplanethobbies.com? If you have was it a pleasant experience?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hogtrainz I have so far they have been good
Do you know if they stock the items or work more as a broker between the manufacturer and consumer?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To everyone on this forum reading this. I must give credit where credit is due. I was looking for a high end item and I discovered this hobby shop online.

I sent them a email verifying that the item was in stock and received a response within a hour. I then go online and purchase the item. I was kept informed of the order status via emails. I received the item in 3 days.

They not only had the best price of $489.89 when every where else was at $599.00 minimum but they really impressed me with their quick delivery. Competitors are charging $15.00 - $25.00 on shipping. Iron Planet gave me free shipping automatically.

Its worth having a look at their site if you are in the market for a item or items. Their website is very easy to use and shop with ease. They found a new customer in me that’s for sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been getting stuff from them for about 2 years. The owners brother has operated Brooklyn Locomotive Works for over 35 years. This is an honorable company. Great prices for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts