1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yard Master & Research
10,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Trojan Horse is a type of virus, see here... I did not see anything funny in my post when I posted it at home, and I do not see anything funny here at college either... I need more information, what do you mean by "the B&0 click"?

I found another account of this virus by searching on Google, and can be seen here...

Apparently that seven number code and date has to do with an Avast update, as seen here...

Does it only happen when you click on whatever you mean by "the B&0 click," or does it happen elsewhere around this site too? I also found this...

·
Yard Master & Research
10,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The CB&Q Diesel Roster click on your post. Iwas using the XP puter. It happened twice last night and today. The avast freeware picked it up. Twice was proof enough or is it a scam?????

·
Yard Master & Research
10,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's Good advice.
My experience with freeware in the past seem to find more ghost virus. You really can't tell just as long everthing works fine. They say OH we found 400 things wrong ,just subscribe to our super deluxe edition and we will take care of it. You wonder .

·
Yard Master & Research
10,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It could be an XP weakness. It saw and jumped. Every older puter we had got bugged by something sooner or later. I bet this is just the start. BY June I will get hit again.This was just a little pest no big crash. We will wait and see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts