Model Train Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to my profile and click the number below Discussions Created, I just get a list of everything (every post I have made). I get the same list if I click on the number under Replies. And it only goes to 498.

Is there a way to see older replies?

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
This site is a pain in the *** to use.

Click on your picture second from the NEW balloon in the right header. Click on Profile, and then click on Discussions. Intuitive, huh.

·
Registered
221 Posts
it may work if they are recent,,, mine shows ten discussions started, but gives no list of them ... good huh?

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting. I just went back and tried it again. The brown Discussions button worked. Gave me links to all the discussions/threads I created. I think the web page coder just put the wrong links on the wrong buttons.
Thanks guys.
Try it again Aard. it might work for you this time.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think that was the problem. When I first checked, it was about 2 hours after I started this thread, after Michael and you replied.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Ain't technology great?

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
Click on your avatar up top right.
Then click following.
Then click My discussions.

Easy, you will see every thread you ever made.......thread = Discussions now.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Ed. Another way to get there. But it raises another question. I also clicked on Followed Discussions and got a bunch of threads that I didn’t realize I was following.

How do you follow a thread/Discussion? How do you un-follow a thread/Discussion?

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
Thanks Ed. Another way to get there. But it raises another question. I also clicked on Followed Discussions and got a bunch of threads that I didn’t realize I was following.

How do you follow a thread/Discussion? How do you un-follow a thread/Discussion?
For you to have all those following threads you must have clicked on follow each time?
It is the only way I can follow, I have to click follow.
Maybe some where in your setup page you clicked follow everything?

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
I looked and could not find anything you might have clicked to mark Follow All.
When I click my avatar, then account settings, then click on following everything I have there is checked Un follow.

The only way I can see it, is that somehow you clicked follow on all of them?

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The ones that show up (other than mine) are pretty old so I must have clicked on something to follow them (or whatever it was called on the old site). I just don’t remember since it was some time ago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts