Model Train Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Back logs are huge this time of year due to volumes being shipped so most likely sitting in the back of a trailer at some courier or post office depot waiting to be sorted. This is probably the worst time to ship right now with the Christmas rush on and all.
I priority mail my 1st grader Godson a couple of large boxes consisting of Carrera slot car sets that I purchased about 6 years ago. It cost me $146 total. Mailed Tuesday 12/20 delivered yesterday Thursday 12/22, from Melbourne Florida to Gray's Harbor county in Washington state. Tracking: Melbourne > Stanford > Seattle > Olympia > Grays Harbor county. That's one day faster than other mailings sent thru the years. Merry Christmas

· Registered
79 Posts
For gods sakes…all that for nothing. :rolleyes:
Seems a lot of ebay stuff has stupid high shipping - not getting that.

A seller got pissed off at me cuz I asked why $45 to ship a pair of boots. Really??

· Registered
20 Posts
This is a little late. I ordered from Germany, rather than a U.S. distributor. After placing my order, I received an email stating the order had been processed by the manufacturer and was awaiting courier pickup. Second email court had made pickup to their distribution center. Third said sent from distrib center to courier airline. Fly from Germany to NYC, transferred to US Customs. Next released from Customs back to courier. Transferred from courier to USPS for delivery to recipient. Out for delivery by USPS. I wanted to see. I saw and it’s back to USA dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

41 - 46 of 46 Posts