Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh those Big Boys.

I have all the Rivarossi Y6 road names, and all the boxes they were ever offered in but nothing compares with the Big Boys in Rivarossi world.

Starting a new obsession:

Attachments

·
Banned
201 Posts
Yeah, they are nice, but their price is just too inflated. They used to go for 40 - 50 dollars new when I was a kid, I didn't want one at the time. I have this in the mail, for 80 euros, among dozens of other locomotives I purchased on Ebay during my latest shopping spree.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Yeah, they are nice, but their price is just too inflated. They used to go for 40 - 50 dollars new when I was a kid, I didn't want one at the time. I have this in the mail, for 80 euros, among dozens of other locomotives I purchased on Ebay during my latest shopping spree.
That is a great looking tank locomotive!

Tom

·
Registered
457 Posts
if you ever decide that you want to install a new motor in one of the rivarossi articulated locos cv backshops on ebay sells the full install kits to get it accomplished. ive used them multiple times in the past and have nothing bad to say about the kits they send. the ones ive picked up have even included driveline parts. definitely suggest them!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts