Model Train Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
And on the point of this thread, what is going to happen to the General Lee, the most iconic car on TV? Will someone set it afire?
As I recall the Fella who owns the documented "Original" General Lee removed the Confederate Flag from the roof a few years back when this CF controversy first came to light. On this theme will the Dukes of Hazard TV program now be banned because of the CF on the General Lee's roof?

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
As long as they don't remove Daisy Duke from the show, I guess the General Lee's name could be changed to the Great Pumpkin, or the Orange Blossom Special.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Well, since the show hasn't had any new episodes for over 30 years, I think we're pretty safe that Daisy will still be in all the re-runs....by the way Catherine Bach is 66 now, but still quite attractive.....

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Yeah, but Daisy, in those Daisy-Dukes short shorts can't be beat.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
It seems the rope noose was hanging there for several months, and apparently used to pull the garage door down. There is a bit of "egg on the face" for this crime. And, conspicuous by it's absence is any retraction of the knee-jerk reaction.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Apparently Bubba is not apologizing. He calls it a noose, and according to him it shouldn't have been there in the first place.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Heck, Eli Wallach got hanged many times in "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly". Seems to me to be much ado about nothin'.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Reactions: Stumpy

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
If it is in the air, it'll find my eye. I have worn hard contact lenses for fifty years, and anything that is airborne will find it's way under my lenses.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
NASCAR? Don't really care.........two cars, standing start, 1/4 mile down the track, first one there wins! That's my kind of racing.
Never liked drags...5-10 seconds, it's over. Make one minor mistake, you've lost. In roundy-round racing, you can goof up and still win. But nowadays, I don't care anymore, about ANY pro sport.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Never liked drags...5-10 seconds, it's over. Make one minor mistake, you've lost. In roundy-round racing, you can goof up and still win. But nowadays, I don't care anymore, about ANY pro sport.
Just tired about all the millionaires and their troubles. Poor fellows.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.