Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been scouring ebay.co.uk for a while looking for a 125, everything I find ends up around the 40 quid mark, plus shipping to U.S. makes it pretty outrageously priced, so on a whim, i checked ebay.com, lo and behold, one just got listed, so I placed a pretty generous bid in Hopes of winning, checked on it every day for the whole 8 days, grin getting a little larger every day.... still the only bidder with zero watching.... well today finally came, I watched the clock expecting to be outbid at last second, but nope.. I won it!!! Power and dummy cars, plus one coach, hornby. For whopping sum of a dollar and 75 cents.. (plus 9 bucks shipping) I couldnt be happier!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on loco..

Well it didnt at all, no lights, nothing.. took it apart and it was all sorts of jacked up...
Wires in wrong places, creating a dead short, etc. anyways took it all apart, fixed wiring, found a spring and brush were missing (ringfield motor) but luckily I have spares as I tried to repair another ( unsuccessfully), put it all back together after a thorough cleaning and de fluffing.... and she runs like a dream, even all the lights work...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts