Model Train Forum banner

Should We Change The MTF Banner Graphic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
You already voted.
You,
I Really Don't Care!

Hobo,
No, I Like The Current Graphic!

Or did you forget?
Go back and look. :smokin:
All members get a vote, if they chose to do so....which we already did/had.....

I have noticed that no one has voted for a long time now....those results are about 2 months old now.....so obviously, nobody (except the 28 who voted for change) really cares enough, one way or the other.....:laugh:

To me, people who don't vote obviously don't care......

·
Registered
890 Posts
Just change the pic, who cares? Or, who doesn't care? So what? Change it, the forum is here for the input, not the pics!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,516 Posts
Just change the pic, who cares? Or, who doesn't care? So what? Change it, the forum is here for the input, not the pics!

Not true we all like pictures. :p
:ttiwwop:

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Maybe if the picture changed I'd look at it now and then. But remember!...I don't care! :cool:

How ya doin' Ed? I've enjoyed this back and forth banter.

:hah: you & me

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,516 Posts
All members get a vote, if they chose to do so....which we already did/had.....

I have noticed that no one has voted for a long time now....those results are about 2 months old now.....so obviously, nobody (except the 28 who voted for change) really cares enough, one way or the other.....:laugh:

To me, people who don't vote obviously don't care......
You noticed no one has voted for a long time now? :goofball:
DUH........the poll has been closed for a long time now.
No one can vote if the poll is closed.>>>>>>> :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:<<<<<<<<
:smokin:

·
Registered
339 Posts
This thread is a waste of energy.

Change the graphic according to the laws of plurality voting or lock the thread saying "Without the funds to pay for a web developer to implement a rotating banner, the current banner will remain."

Make a decision.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,516 Posts
This thread is a waste of energy.

Change the graphic according to the laws of plurality voting or lock the thread saying "Without the funds to pay for a web developer to implement a rotating banner, the current banner will remain."

Make a decision.
Waste of energy? ha ha ha
I guess your right, typing takes a lot of energy. :D

Or forget the rotating banner and just replace the one that has outlived it's life. :smokin:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I didn't mean that the ONLY banner that would be acceptable would be a rotating banner, I just mentioned that IMO it would be preferable, if the ability to do it on this software exists ..
Failing that, 58% of those who voted agreed that it was time for a change ..let the mods choose another banner, and good enough ..

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,516 Posts
I didn't mean that the ONLY banner that would be acceptable would be a rotating banner, I just mentioned that IMO it would be preferable, if the ability to do it on this software exists ..
Failing that, 58% of those who voted agreed that it was time for a change ..let the mods choose another banner, and good enough ..
Seems to be only 1 mod/admin left active.
All the rest are MIA's.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,516 Posts
For now I guess, better then the old stale banner. (y)

101 - 120 of 129 Posts