Model Train Forum banner

Should We Change The MTF Banner Graphic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
To correct my Illustrious friend from the Great State of Canada...OOOPPPSS country of Canada....those are not Cars but Wagons.....as so I've noticed from some members from the European Continent!!(y)🤣🤣🤣 Yep, I've become THAT Guy!!😀
Oh, I hope it's not just "for now"....I like the change, good old OO scale with British/European cars and engine......

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
To correct my Illustrious friend from the Great State of Canada...OOOPPPSS country of Canada....those are not Cars but Wagons.....as so I've noticed from some members from the European Continent!!(y)🤣🤣🤣 Yep, I've become THAT Guy!!😀
So correct everything then.....it's a locomtive, not an engine.......

I used the word car because most northern American train modellers are familiar with car and not wagon.....wouldn't want to cause confusion, you know....

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
You just have to figure out why you come to this forum.....for the banner.....or the banter?

When you figure that out, you will know what's more important to you..... ;)

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
And I agree with Old Hobo. It's been years since I even noticed the banner. I could give a rat's behind what picture is there. I spend my time reading and posting.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,516 Posts
So correct everything then.....it's a locomtive, not an engine.......

I used the word car because most northern American train modellers are familiar with car and not wagon.....wouldn't want to cause confusion, you know....
A car is what you drive down the highway or on a road.🥴
Rolling stock is correct.
But I could give a rat's a s s what you call it ! :cool:

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
My debate professor would say "Non sequitur" -- or in English, "your conclusion does not follow the ideas previously presented."

121 - 129 of 129 Posts