Model Train Forum banner

Is there such a thing?

1112 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  HeartGem
Is there such a thing as a model train that goes forward, comes to the end of the track and then backs up to the other end of the track? In other words it doesn't have a loop of track, just back and forth on a ledge? If so what kind is this? Any clues appreciated!:)
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
You can do it manually or automatically
It works on DC engines. If you have AC some companies make a trolley that will bump and reverse. It would most likely be a trolley to answer your question.
BTW Welcome to the forum!
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.