Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,021 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
not bash you or anything but what exactly the purpose of our resource? there are plenty of photo and video hosting services. and there is a bunch of blogging services available to link the two together. with all due respect your website seems not on par with what is available today. what extra you plan to offer to entice subscribers?

with respect.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tankist:

The idea of this website is to create a cyber (fictional) interactive train world, like runescape or second life. The difference is that on this site we create the fictional towns and we add our videos etc... Yes it is basic, I don't have money just lying around to build some bill gates style fictional cyber space second life program, so I started small. But as a person who has an imagination I believe half the fun is creating something from nothing. I'd love to have you as a member and anyone else who would love to create a town along the interactive railroad line. One thing I do have because of our personal issues here at home is the ability to spend time online. Not a lot mind you, but more than most. This website is a chance to share my love of railroading with others. A time to enjoy the idea of traveling to different towns (be they fictional) but none the less to escape the every day stress. We'd like to welcome you on board the interactive railroad express.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts