Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is Matt Makens some of you may know me for the OGR. Im told this is the forum to come to for real discussions and fun so I figured id give it a try

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome, Matt....I am sure you will enjoy your stay! And your posts last way longer than the one you recently posted on that other forum!

-Pete

·
Registered
4 Posts
Matt, your "Is it me or has some of the fun left this forum?" thread on OGR lasted for 36-minuets. I think that may be a new record.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
36 minutes of solid OGR critiquing, that is why I am here. I have much to offer in all scales and I like my posts to stay where I put them

·
Registered
397 Posts
Matt, your "Is it me or has some of the fun left this forum?" thread on OGR lasted for 36-minutes. I think that may be a new record.
Matt,
Man-o-Man! What kind of stink were you attempting to stir up?:D I'm proud of you.....sorta.:p Well anyway....Welcome to the brighter side. I'm sure that you'll decide to stay.;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on now, anybody that knows me knows I am a WTF no nonsense callin BS kinda guy. Just felt like pointing out the obvious

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I'm a new guy on both forums, but it's always nice to meet a guy that knows what's happening.
I'm RonthePirate. O gauge is my aim, tin is my game. :D
I'm just re-starting into the hobby after a loo-oong hiatus.
But it is great to be back. And welcome to you here! :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Welcome!
Lot's of ex. OGR (OGRE) folks here!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts