Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
Jeez,
I hope you guys haven't died! WTF! Is this forum dead? Was it something I said, cuz if it was, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! LOL

OH! I get it! You guys are all busy restoring old solid gold AMERICAN FLYER trains or building solid gold AMERICAN FLYER layouts. LOL

If you're quiet, it's probably cuz of two-rail envy. LOL

Regards,
You-Know-Who

Timboy beating the Jungle drums.:D

jungle_drums.jpg

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
LOL! I love it when they say that in the middle of the night. LOL Rum-bum-bum-bum! Rum-bum-bum-bum! 2-rail. Rum-bum-bum-bum. Wife whispers in my ear, "2-rail". Rum-bum-bum-bum...

ah-ah-ah-ah-ah.

2-rail.

OBTW, awesome graphic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timboy
You never read the book JUNGLE DRUMS?:rolleyes:

You don't know what your missing.:D

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
Jeez, Tim ... one shot too many, perhaps!

OK ... listen carefully ... close your eyes ... take a long, deep breath ... now imagine yourself in a quite, peaceful place ... a happy place ... your own little restful place ...

:rolleyes:

Dr. TJ

·
Yard Master & Research
10,692 Posts
Timboy,

I have a 307 drive wheel separation problem at the plastic insert. Do you have a fix? One of a few projects on the side that I have. I think I will have to pull the wheels but gotta get a good puller first.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Funeral?

Timboy, as sad as it is, I'm thinking his S.O., is keeping him MORE than busy:D If he's down, well.............:eek:, you know how them Southern Boys come out of a funk. Yes, that's right, "Southern Comfort!":laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts