Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a service from Just Trains to remagnetize my Ho Motor last November. We exchanged information several times, but my latest email(s) has gone unanswered. Anyone know if they are OK? Anyone bought anything from them in the last few months and received it?
It is only a simple Lionel Texas Special Motor so it is not a great loss, just concerned they are OK.

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
I bought a service from Just Trains to remagnetize my Ho Motor last November. We exchanged information several times, but my latest email(s) has gone unanswered. Anyone know if they are OK? Anyone bought anything from them in the last few months and received it?
It is only a simple Lionel Texas Special Motor so it is not a great loss, just concerned they are OK.
I would post this in the HO forum, you will get more views and should get answers.

·
Registered
382 Posts
They do have a "Store front" on ebay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, Sorry, I have been so absent on this one. It is a very strange place to do business with. After almost a year I received an envelope with my motor in it. Nothing else, no documentation, no idea if they actually fixed or couldn't, just the motor. I hooked the wires to a live track and it almost worked. I could not get good contact. I have not had time to deal with it. but give me a few weeks and I will see if it runs, then get it back in the frame to see if it will actually drive an engine.
One would think they would have at least told me if they could not fix it or did fix it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts