Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
more pictures of that "layout"? yes just a few more. These will be the last photos until me and my bro ( no account here ) start putting something together. we don't have alot of space ( probs 4x 6 or 4x7) so oh well. Here are some photos of the room layout including my bachmann f7a santa fe loco ( i might be wrong ) my walthers trainline csx boxcar my bachmann magnolia tanker and a up passenger car i got at a train show a while ago. Also a tyco burlington engine with a tyco bn boxcar plus other things. Enjoy!

gimp =)

a while = 2 years. ( i quit this hobby for a year and a half)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Very nice pics, Komodo! I especially like the UP passenger car. I've never seen one that was double-height, before. Down here, we do not have passenger trains at all, except for excursion trains from museums and such. Do they run cars like that where you live?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
not that much anymore, the only passanger train probs close to where i live ( and still far away ) would be an amtrak or a scenic route
the up rr is pretty far away from here ( probably 4 to 5 states!!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the up passenger is pretty messed up. One side has 2 levels the other has one and there are some strange white dots on the top right side. but i like it =)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got a 4 pack of bachmann ez track nickel silver for 10 dollars off and two packs of woodland scenics light green turf for 1 dollar off each ( will post pics later )

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
new pics of a new walthers trainline 3 bay hopper rio grande ( i got it for 8 dollars! )

oh by the way a 4x7 layout is not that far away!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,975 Posts
I have been wondering, what is the blue stuff on the rug in this picture?:confused:

100_0395.jpg

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
excellent cam :thumbsup:
a 100$ one probably has a self-timer, macro button and flash off button - a recepie for good close up pictures.
okay, when i get my own i will see what i can do

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
con man is at it again. i got a big pack of woodland scenics medium green "turf" which is suppose to cover 46 cubic inches or sumthin. i got that 4 4 dollars off ( got it for 5.99)
and i got some bachmann nickel silver e-z track for 10 dollars off. ( got it for 5.39)
my next step is rolling stock!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts