Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Catenary Overhead set is from Maerklin itself.
It has no function, only scenery, the model train is digital, so you can drive as many trains as you want on the same track

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Thought I would post up the first part of this video, it's definitely one of my favorite layouts:

Edit: There is also a UP Big Boy 4-8-8-4 in this video for the US railfans.
You are right, that is a very well made layout, kudos to the builder(s)... Of course the UP Big Boy is always going to win my vote... What scale is that though? Seeing it is 3-rail, is it O scale? :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ahh, I see... I never knew that there was three-rail HO scale :eek:
Funny how things are. Its the only thing I have ever ran. My dad set me up a Marklin set when I was very young and I never knew there was anything else besides 3 rail HO, until I was a little older haha.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Funny how things are. Its the only thing I have ever ran. My dad set me up a Marklin set when I was very young and I never knew there was anything else besides 3 rail HO, until I was a little older haha.
Do you guys still have the Marklins? Always nice to see the old stuff still running on M tracks :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you guys still have the Marklins? Always nice to see the old stuff still running on M tracks :)
I do have all my old Marklin and in a number of years at my next house that I will be at forever I am setting up a nice layout with it. I can't wait to have my Marklin set back up it has been awhile.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have been out of it so long I have not even looked to see if Marklin is still producing three rail like they used to? Is the new stuff compatible with the old stuff?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I do have all my old Marklin and in a number of years at my next house that I will be at forever I am setting up a nice layout with it. I can't wait to have my Marklin set back up it has been awhile.
I know this has been said before but....

:ttiwwop:

Can't wait to see them :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts