Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,352 Posts
Nice, who makes the running water piece and the fisherman? (y)

Reactions: BigGRacing

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
K-line
  • K-42402 - Fisherman on Trestle
Correct ! It took some searching to locate one. I found it on Evilbay. It was new in the package.

There are three listed at the moment;

Reactions: Big Ed

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good job, and you even got the convection beacon spinning, that's not always that easy! :p:p
Fortunately, the beacon is the 494 version. Been there, done that with the 394. Very frustrating.

Reactions: BigGRacing

·
Registered
199 Posts
Also, nice K-line operating watchman shanty and you also had the K-line milk platform and milk car. I love the slow speed controlled operation of many of the K-line accessories and just raw innovation they brought to the market.

Very nice layout. In fact, you pretty much have every single cool accessory I can think of.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also, nice K-line operating watchman shanty and you also had the K-line milk platform and milk car. I love the slow speed controlled operation of many of the K-line accessories and just raw innovation they brought to the market.

Very nice layout. In fact, you pretty much have every single cool accessory I can think of.
I had the K-Line milk car, which I had purchased used, some time ago. After much fiddling with it, I finally gave up and sold it to someone who was going to experiment with it. I kept the loading platform and use it to load milk cans onto a flatcar.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Nice. A lot of action there. I also liked the print of the GG1s at Franklin Field. When train meets start up again, you need to avoid Peter Lerro’s booth. Otherwise, he may put a dent in your wallet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts