Model Train Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lehigh Valley Coal Drag(Trade?) -- GONE!!!

Just sending out a feeler here. I have (10)Lehigh Valley coal/ore cars. They don't fit into my layout. Wrong road.

Out of the (10) there are four duplicate numbers, but that is an easy fix. I believe they are Athearn, but would not place my life on that fact. They are the short 2-bay ?34-footers?. They measure at just under 32 scale feet. Oxide in color. Kadee #5 couplers. Steps and details are intact and they are weighted.

I received these when my Dad passed away in 1999 and have NEVER had them on my layout, nor did he. They look new. My guess would be that these are retired models, being as old as they are.

Not looking to sell as much as to trade. I am looking for a NKP passenger car set from Athearn. I already have the Pullman, but need the rest of the cars. I would also consider a Wabash passenger set. Again, I prefer Athearn.

I would also consider anything, well almost anything, NKP, Wabash, Monon, C&O, PRR, or NYC. Rolling stock or engines. Other road names would also be considered on an individual basis. No cars with Talgos or wheel set mounted couplers, please. And I'd like for the details to be intact.

Monon engines and Wabash engines are also being looked for here. F's, E's, BL2's, early Geeps, early Alco's, such as the PA's and PB's.....

As for the engines and stock, I am modeling the 1920's to the 1960's. So the stock should be era correct. Pretty wide range there. Steam engines are always a welcome trade item.

If you have anything that pertains, make an offer and we'll dicker.

I will get a pic and post it. I prefer to trade them as a lot, but may consider breaking up the group.

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts