Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm in need of some Marx engine parts.

I was wondering if anyone has a pickup plate spring, and a set of the springs that hold the brushes in.

If anyone has some they could spare, PM me, and we can work something out:D

Thanks and Cheers,

Ian

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TJ,

No, I need just the spring. Buffer spring, maybe, not exactly sure of what its official name is. The pickup plate on my 400 is missing one.

I also need the small springs that hold the brushes in. The brush plate is intact, and in good shape, but the springs are missing

I haven't seen anything like that on eBay, and I don't any have part numbers for them, so I'm not sure how to go about ordering those parts.

Other than those small missing pieces, my 400 engine is cleaned up, reassembled, and ready to run:D

Cheers, Ian

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have some Lionel train springs that work. I repaired my Marx 400 with new brush springs and brushes so I could sell it on ebay. The engine runs great now after I repaired it and serviced it. I use to repair Lionel Trains and accessories in Clinton, Iowa at our Hobby Shop because we were a Lionel Train Franchise licensed to repair and sell Lionel trains.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I might have some I have more marx stuff then I know what to do with. I will look tonight and let you know. wish I could find some one that wanted this stuff. will get back to you soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts