Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just get out there and make your own rainbows.

23305720-4778-4974-A6E1-B73524CC3E8D.jpeg

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carl Reiner used to say a similar thing. If he didn't see his name in the obit, he'd order breakfast.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
If I wake up, and the first thing I see is the ceiling, well, that’s a good day.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you wake up someday looking at the inside of a casket, oops.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
We’ll all do that.....someday.....unless, of course, we chose the easy bake oven.....

Then you’ll end up making an ash of yourself.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nor has he read his name, anywhere. :cry:

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,697 Posts
Another uplifting thread :rolleyes:...............though it had potential as it started out good with a rainbow of happiness.
It soon turned into sad and gloomy.
Though good for the pessimists. :unsure:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Each time I start a thread, I watch how many responses it takes to (1) completely change the direction, (2) make it political, and (3) get it locked. 1 is usually 3 to 4 responses, 2 is about 6 responses, and 3 is rare because GRJ is pretty tolerant. This one seems to have lost it's particular theme early on. I was trying to offer something that had no chance if getting the padlock. So far, I don't think there is any danger in that. I had hoped more people would get on board, but there seems to only be interest from a few. A least I haven't managed to make people become irate or vicious yet.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, the sun is gone and, with it, my rainbow. Tomorrow, perhaps, I'll try something new.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well, try to leave out the caskets and dead people... 🤣
Ya know, smack in the middle of this thread was an ad for Bye Bra Breast Tape. It defo lifted my spirits...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Some may know this. But, others may not.

Groucho Marx: "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me as a member !"

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Watch, listen and smile

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I haven’t heard that song since the 1960’s.....Pete Seeger had a hit with it in ‘63.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Later, a folk group called The Womenfolk covered it on an album that I still have today. One of the few LP's I kept. No record player to actually play it though. Malvina Reynolds actually wrote and composed it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
JUDY, JUDY, JUDY where art thou Judy G.? She went down the Yellow Brick Road you say. Over yonder passed that Rainbow's end.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts