Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am new to the hobbie and am looking for a parts diagram for the Lionel 97 coal loader--not in Greenberg's. Suggestions?

Thanks

·
Yard Master & Research
10,693 Posts
I found this old thread and it caught my attention. Number 97 is for a coal elevator, looking around today there is not much on parts. The coal loader is numbered 397 a simpler model.

I don't have a complete one but can some of the parts.

IMG_8972.JPG

IMG_8978.JPG

IMG_8979.JPG

IMG_8986.JPG

IMG_8987.JPG

IMG_8989.JPG

IMG_8990.JPG

·
Moderator Torpedo Emeritus
3,016 Posts
I suggest you go to Olsen's Toy Train Parts website, and search the "Library" section. Then look for Prewar Accessories, in the list. The 97 Coal loader was first made in 1938, and continued into Postwar. There are two pages listed for the 97 coal loader, with the diagram of the unit, and the second page, is a list of part numbers.

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
I suggest you go to Olsen's Toy Train Parts website, and search the "Library" section. Then look for Prewar Accessories, in the list. The 97 Coal loader was first made in 1938, and continued into Postwar. There are two pages listed for the 97 coal loader, with the diagram of the unit, and the second page, is a list of part numbers.
I went there and only see 1 page, the one with the parts listing and what they cost a long time ago.
How you seeing 2 pages?

Edit,
I see my mistake I was looking in Post war.

·
Moderator Torpedo Emeritus
3,016 Posts
Ed, DUH!!!!! I have Olsen's Prewar CD, and looked it up there first, then knew it had to be on the Prewar section on the website.....It's all good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts