Model Train Forum banner

Lionel Parts now closed.

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  TheBigCrabCake 
#1 ·
I just got an email stating they stopped taking parts orders as of today, a couple of weeks earlier than planned. I had placed an order Monday and tried to check status and the website is down. Then got this:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!
Lionel Service Move News
May 22, 2019

Dear Valued Dealers and Service Stations:

We have been provided an excellent opportunity to move sooner than planned and we are talking full advantage of this opportunity.

At the end of this day Wednesday May 22 we will no longer be accepting parts orders as we prepare for the move.

Our goal is to be moved to the new area and be fully operational as soon as possible.

We understand that this sudden change in plans is going to come as a surprise and may be more disruptive to your plans, but we must take full advantage of the opportunity we have been given.

We ask that you please be patient and understanding as we make this transition.

If you have any questions please email me at TECHSUPPORT@LIONEL.COM.

Thank you,
Dean

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Looks like you got your order in just in the nick of time.

I wonder if the special opportunity Lionel has is related to the hiring of professional business movers? That would be a good decision on their part.

Emile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.