Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Pennsylvania Railroad K4 Pacific 4-6-2 Streamlined Steam Locomotive and Tender from the Lionel Smithsonian Collection (made by Gary Kohs Fine Art Models)
in 0 scale, 2-rail, factory finished in black with gold numbers, lettering and details, and marked with road No. 3768.

Item specifics:

Condition: Mint, New. A brand-new, unused, undamaged item.
Brand: Lionel Trains, LLC
Model: 6-18028
Scale: Lionel "O scale" 2 rail with Rolling track and sounds.
Year: 1996
Power Supply: DC
Type: Steam Locomotive
Grading: Mint, Brand New, Never Used
Control: Analog
State of Assembly: Ready to Go/Pre-built
Material: Die Cast
Vintage (Y/N): No
Color: Black with gold pin striping
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States, Marine City, MI

Item Location of Origin: 45069, West Chester, OH, USA

LOCAL BUYERS : CASH ONLY AT TIME OF PERSONAL EXCHANGE IN A PUBLIC PLACE! No Personal Checks, No Cashiers Checks, No Credit Cards, I am NOT interested in bartering for other goods or services. Thank you.

LONG DISTANCE BUYERS : PAYPAL ONLY!. Shipping and packaging to be paid by buyer and must clear in PayPal before shipping takes place.

This is a very rare and desirable engine. This is model 294 of 300. This is stated on the outside of the wooden case. The detail level is what you would expect from Gary Kohs. The cab detail is awesome. Very nicely done. This set is a two rail model and must run with DC current.

The example being offered is in excellent shape except for some stress cracks in the Plexiglas case. The original factory packaging and documentation is complete and mint (C10). Overall a fantastic, desirable set that I will ship in the factory supplied shipping box. The instructions are included and I secured the removable coal load so it doesn't scratch the tender in transit.

Please let me know if you want the shipping to be registered, insured (how much?), and how soon you want these items delivered.

Price: $1800 USD

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts