· Railroad Tycoon
26,341 Posts
I agree what a great looking layout.

May I ask?
Are they in the living room?

· Yard Master & Research
12,459 Posts
OH YEAH!
ED, If you click on Denny search for his threads and see it under contruction. I forget the timeline but he started it, then after a few years a three person team worked on it for a year or two. Last fall most of the scenery was done.
It is always looking better. With that layout he runs some big stuff.

· Railroad Tycoon
26,341 Posts
OH YEAH!
ED, If you click on Denny search for his threads and see it under contruction. I forget the timeline but he started it, then after a few years a three person team worked on it for a year or two. Last fall most of the scenery was done.
It is always looking better. With that layout he runs some big stuff.

Duhhhh me I didn't realize that it was labeled " Living Room Layout" lol

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ed,
Thanks for the good words on my layout. I have Lionel TMCC doing 99% of the operations. Older engines as well as newer TMCC. To me one of the best things about being in the living room. It is hard to walk past the layout and do nothing. I operate several times a day. One switch powers up everything. A few push buttons of a TMCC remote control ( Cab-1) device and I have three engines running. Maybe just a couple minutes or a couple hours.

With a girl friend companion who loves working/playing with trains so much I am now purchasing “PURPLE” trains. Looks like the MTH CLUB CARS will make the best looking purple freight train. Six new purple Williams Atlantic Coast 60 foot passenger cars are on there way.
Denny Todd
Las Vegas, NV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.