Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend Lynn has finally gotten 2 trains of her own....purple and purple. First is a Lionel F-3 Canidaian Pacific pulling several MTH club cars. Second is a Wiliams Antlantic Coast F-3 pulling six passenger cars. Upper level is two Lionel 8078's SD-90 pulling hopper cars.

Operating my living room layout every day.
Denny Todd
Las Vegas NV.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Keeping priorities straight....*grins*...Lynn is a hottie AND her trains look great!

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,235 Posts
WOW

Nice....... uh..............,

train layout!:D

Drool, Drool.:laugh:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I think our reception of Lynn scared them away. *L* It is a terrific setup, though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Think the F3 is my favorite diesel. One it was the train I had as a kid, two it reminds me of a huge bomber with its big airplane like nose and short double front windows.

Very nice layout, I enjoyed the videos of your progression.

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,235 Posts
I think our reception of Lynn scared them away. *L* It is a terrific setup, though.

He's got a nice layout.

That's what I was referring too.:D

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
I'm speechless ... unbelievably beautiful! (The trains ... the TRAINS!)

And for the "purple and purple" thing ... why is it that GUYS get that ... we can describe the whole world in about 8 or 9 colors. Girls, on the other hand, need about 47 different "shades" and "hues" to describe plain old purple. And, to boot, they'll proceed to baffle us with talk of "mauve" and "fuscia". What the ___ are those?!?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts