Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read all of his stuff this morning. Omigod, I almost busted a gut:laugh::laugh:

Lots of info. I do think that he meant that instead of just stacking, he should have constructed an angled base that he could attach to. Probably be easier planning his cuts and maximizing the use of the panels.

You could build a nice tunnel with the panels stepped to a frame as the basis.
Reckers quote,
I saw that one this morning! I'm not sure what Timboy meant by the hard-shell form, unless he meant stacking them on a slant like in some of the PA rock formations. Nice job, though!

What are you guy's busting a gut over?:confused:
You read all his stuff this morning? :confused:
Who's stuff?:confused:

Who's Timboy?:confused:

Are you referring to a different post?:confused:

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Actually....it is an S scale insider thing. BUT....since we like you guys: http://bigbadtimboy.blogspot.com/2010/04/chew-barn.html

Timboy is a very opinionated S scaler. Read some of his older posts about different kinds of guys and his opinions---the Cheapskate Guy, the All Thumbs Guy, and so on. It's good reading because Timboy doesn't seem to like anybody. *L* Except me.:D

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
Where, and I quote, the King has decreed:

"Lionel enthusiasts sound like little girls when they squeal."

'Dems fighting words, I say. Sound the trumpets! Saddle up the horses! Don your armor!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Where, and I quote, the King has decreed:

"Lionel enthusiasts sound like little girls when they squeal."

'Dems fighting words, I say. Sound the trumpets! Saddle up the horses! Don your armor!
That's not true. Little girls sound far more manly than Lionel users. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Nah. He's just trying to look manly for the other Lionel girls. :laugh: They look up to him 'cause he can spell "O".

Here's an interesting question for you, Jim: what state was named after a variety of pig? *innocent look*

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
The Hampshire The Hampshire is easily identifiable by the white band that circles its body at its forelegs. Another of the English "shire" breeds, (Hampshire, Berkshire, Yorkshire) it too has large erect and open ears and carries itself with a bit of pomposity. It is similar to the Berkshire in its body shape, possibly a bit more well muscled than the other "shires".

Would this be the, "Correct Answer?" LOL!!!!!!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Always? :confused:

This is the first time, LOL :rolleyes:

Take away their S column B&M!:thumbsdown:

That will quiet them up or then we will hear how they squeal Southern style.:laugh::rolleyes:

The Lord givith and the Lord can takeith away.:D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Bash Canada? I'm amazed you would suggest such a thing! We in the states have a special place in our hearts for Canada. For us, it's like a huge, fascinating place where wonderous things happen: our very own Galapagos, where strange creatures inbreed and create new and exotic strains of....well, of something! Oh, Canada!!!!!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Bash Canada? I'm amazed you would suggest such a thing! We in the states have a special place in our hearts for Canada. For us, it's like a huge, fascinating place where wonderous things happen: our very own Galapagos, where strange creatures inbreed and create new and exotic strains of....well, of something! Oh, Canada!!!!!
Still trying to get TwoRail to make a "Reckers' Wisdom" forum, eh? :D :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts