Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cardboard cutouts of fans filling the seats of a baseball stadium with a soundtrack of cheers & boos.

Bill

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
In the preseason game between the Nationals and Phillies in Washington, one of the Phillies hit a home run and they played the cheering by mistake.o_O

·
Registered
7,952 Posts
Maybe those were the cheering “fans” of the Philly’s fans that made the trek to Washington.... :LOL:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I've sworn off pro and most college sports due to "wokeness". It has no place in sports...JMHO.

·
Registered
9,637 Posts
Opening Day was earlier this past week.
Dr. Anthony Fauci threw out the first pitch for the Nationals. He should stick to infectious diseases... his attempt was about 15 feet short and 30 feet outside.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
He's a well known expert predicting the course of a worldwide pandemic. You'd think he would have foreseen the need to practice a bit :)

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,725 Posts
He's a well known expert predicting the course of a worldwide pandemic. You'd think he would have foreseen the need to practice a bit :)
His predicting is just like his throwing. :rolleyes:
I think the cardboard fans are ridiculous, and fans are tossing out the bucks to purchase them?
Ridiculous ❗

Reactions: MichaelE

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, all pro sports except the NHL can take a long hike on a short dock. I don't believe the NHL has gone wacko YET.

Bill

·
Registered
211 Posts
Anyone know what the crazy prices are? Do they still also pay for seating? Both of which I'd never do. Just curious.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Cardboard cutouts of fans filling the seats of a baseball stadium with a soundtrack of cheers & boos.

Bill
thats nothing the national broadcast on fox have real fans in the outfield spliced in. looks real stupid when the camera goes to the outfield and the "fans" are sitting on the banners placed on the empty seats.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,725 Posts
Anyone know what the crazy prices are? Do they still also pay for seating? Both of which I'd never do. Just curious.
Depends on the team, prices all over the place.
Don't know about the season pass seats.
Google the prices, they are listed.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
I wonder how much a cardboard hot dog costs.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,725 Posts
I wonder how much a cardboard hot dog costs.
What was the cost of a real one up to? $10.99?
A cardboard one should be a few bucks more depending on what you put on it. Relish, onions, ketchup and mustard extra. :D

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
St. Louis refunded season ticket holders if you wanted your money back.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts