Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the option of forums read on the old site. I think the new site is very good. I would just like the option when I open a forum to just see the unread posts .

·
Registered
556 Posts
the issue with the way mark all read is you have to go to each thread and mark them read. it used to be you could mark all read on the main page.
at least i can not find a mark all read on the main page.

·
Registered
94 Posts
When you select [NEW], you re given a list of threads that are new since you last login ...At the very top is a selection [Mark All Read] .. use that one if you wish ..
If you to the sections [ie: O gauge], the JUST that section will be marked read ../

·
Admin
43,709 Posts
the issue with the way mark all read is you have to go to each thread and mark them read. it used to be you could mark all read on the main page.
at least i can not find a mark all read on the main page.
On the main page, click the NEW bubble.

On that page, there is a Mark All Read

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Also, notice in the above picture (post #7), it appears the default filter, "Filters (1)" when logged in (not viewing as guest), the filter is hingg post already read..

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Click on the down arrow next to filters and you will be presented with a variety of filter options:

The default is unread discussions, but you can try other filter options. To save your selections, check the "Save as default."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts