Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In store sale going on now until Saturday Sept. 10% discount on select items (including Marklin HO). Come check it out at Fred's Train Shop, 7327 W. 80th St., Overland Park, KS 66204, PH:913-383-3500 (http://www.fredstrainshop.com). This is our first post on this site and we plan to keep you informed of new arrivals, special deals, etc. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
gloosbrock, hi.
welcome to the forum. while your post is not completley out of line i would like to remind that this is not free advertisement platform and ask you not to abuse.

as for the offer i'm far from KS and it does not seem that you have established functioning digital storefront. perhaps that's something to pay attention to before advertising?

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The website is still a work in progress and Fred plans to update it soon. We are not set up as an on-line store (perhaps in the future), but my son does take orders over the phone and from emails. He also does eBay from time to time but has not set up an online store as of yet. We have processed orders from both the East and West coasts but our main emphasis is here in the midwest. He also does repair and restoration for people that have contacted him through the website. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Gene L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts