So, I am mixed up.
Is this mask okay?

3B6B7644-6867-4157-A683-51E02026945A_1_201_a.jpeg

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,404 Posts
Got to eat?
Got to go get the food?
I ordered 4 good filtered masks last night, along with boxes of the gloves.
Get yours now they are selling like hot cakes.
I have not been going anywhere except to the dump to get rid of yard debris.

My old (young) lady does the food shopping, she just left for food.
Got her gloves, mask, and alcohol wipes with her.
She is quick in and out, and taking all precautions she can when she does.

Otherwise I have been getting everything delivered all I need.
Even then you have to take care with the packages!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have 3 a little dirty p95s from previous work and bunch of old p1s which I'm led to believe is similar to that but a European designation. I wore one shopping and felt pretty weird ... frankly they are a pain really and in my weekend warrior efforts I was always feeling like they leaked. And I'm not a fan of the look. I was thinking of painting mine black...maybe with fake grill work.. and you doing the Darth Vader thing. But your lone ranger idea has me beat by at least one Kessel run.

·
Registered
559 Posts
what i cant stand is people wear gloves.. touch cart... grab groceries... adjust pants.. ALL WITH GLOVES ON!!!!
take them off but you touched your clothes and groceries

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm "foot loose and fancy free."

I'm over the virus. No longer contagious and immune. It wasn't so bad. The Flu kicked my butt much worse.

My boss, The Doc, prescribed a Z-pack when I first showed symptoms (constant cough). It was a precaution against getting bacterial pneumonia. Now they are treating patients with the Z-pack antibiotic in combination with the malaria drug.

I went to the grocery store yesterday. About 50% wearing masks. Makes it harder to ogle the moms :D

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I don’t think the Lone Ranger mask will do any good in this situation Bob. Better to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose like the guys that he chased. They are saying to reserve N95 masks for health care workers. I have a few vented N95 masks that I bought some time ago for use in my workshop. That’s what I’ll be sporting when I venture forth to procure the essentials.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

I'm over the virus. No longer contagious and immune. It wasn't so bad. The Flu kicked my butt much worse.

My boss, The Doc, prescribed a Z-pack when I first showed symptoms (constant cough). It was a precaution against getting bacterial pneumonia. Now they are treating patients with the Z-pack antibiotic in combination with the malaria drug.

I went to the grocery store yesterday. About 50% wearing masks. Makes it harder to ogle the moms :D
There are reports from China that people who had the Covid-19 back in December and January are getting re-infected. That's bad news if true.

·
Registered
559 Posts
This might be the only time in history where you can go to the bank wearing a mask, and not have anybody call the police.....
took my masks from the drawer and wife asked what am i doing. I said.. only time I can walk into shoprite and not get arrested..
so which to wear?

think my son has my other... cant find it...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

You are contagious for 30-40 days after recovery by way of urine and fecal matter. Be careful. Glad you survived(y) I would sorely miss your avatar on this siteo_O

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
This might be the only time in history where you can go to the bank wearing a mask, and not have anybody call the police.....
Not sure about anyplace else, but you can't go inside of my local bank at this time. Transactions are handled at the drive thru window whether you are in your car or on foot.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Has anyone considered the irony of people who survived unprotected sex that could now die from an unprotected handshake?

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Not sure about anyplace else, but you can't go inside of my local bank at this time. Transactions are handled at the drive thru window whether you are in your car or on foot.
Some bank services can't be done thru the drive thru window or on-line.......if you need a bank draft, for example, you have to go in and do that personally. Our banks here are open, although many branches have been closed temporarily. And they only let in a couple of people at a time, while making sure that social distancing is maintained......

·
Registered
669 Posts
To go inside a bank here you have to make an appointment now. My bank normally won’t let you wear a hat, hoodie or sunglasses inside. I’ll bet they’ll let you wear a mask now though.

·
Registered
559 Posts
To go inside a bank here you have to make an appointment now. My bank normally won’t let you wear a hat, hoodie or sunglasses inside. I’ll bet they’ll let you wear a mask now though.
i had to get a new atm card. called in.. they printed and i picked up at teller window. had to be row 1 teller.. guess person to person. i called from the line lol.
remember the 90s bank lines? theyre back...

·
Registered
35 Posts
If I couldn’t wear a hat in my bank it would be time to find a new bank lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.