Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably easy, but I don't want to accidentally break anything. I just received the Sprecher Brewery building, and would like to remove the tunnel insert so I can spot grain cars inside the building. I have tried to find something on YouTube about this, but no luck so far.

Has anybody removed the tunnel insert from a Menards building? If so, how did you do it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to have bothered everybody with a dumb question. I got help from someone who has one, and found there was a little glue on the edge of the insert preventing it from sliding. That's taken care of so locomotive crews can stop inside the brewery for a cold one without leaving the cab ;)

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
Sorry to have bothered everybody with a dumb question. I got help from someone who has one, and found there was a little glue on the edge of the insert preventing it from sliding. That's taken care of so locomotive crews can stop inside the brewery for a cold one without leaving the cab ;)
There is no dumb questions here, you should get help if someone knows the answer.
You didn't "bother" anyone.........no one knew.
Not too many buy a new building and tear it apart. :D

63 views, everyone was waiting for someone to answer as no one knew.

Would you rather have 63 reply's saying I don't know. :love:

Ask away, you are not bothering anyone, next time if I don't know I will tell you.
I was curious as to how, though I don't have many buildings. So I was watching the thread.
I figured it was something easy, me, I would just get out the dremal tool with a cutter bit. :rolleyes:

Now if I can find a vacant spot, I can store that answer in my old memory bank, and I will be able to answer someone else if they ask.;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts