Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My accumulation of Menards lighted vehicles continues to grow, currently at 10. I have not purchased any of the lighted vehicles, all came as a freebe for purchasing a freight car.

Current accumulation includes 4 Hummer like SUV's, 3 stake trucks, and 3 versions of mustangs. The interesting concept of the free lighted vehicles is that all were priced higher than the item I purchased.

Not really into lighted vehicles on the layout but I guess I need to hook these guys up for some night time exposure.

Anyone else accumulating Menards lighted vehicles ????????

Bill

·
Registered
478 Posts
LIGHTED BUT NOT MOBILE

As far as collecting Menards lighted vehicles I have not collected any so far. I have however collected the lighted Lamps as shown below. They are usually brought out in the stores during the Holiday season. After the Holiday Season they are usually marked down by 50%. Some are not to "SCALE" but really look good especially for the price. All run on 3 AA batteries or a 4.5 vdc power transformer. Except the Spotlights which requires a 3 vdc source or 2 AA batteries. These lamps are available online but stock may be low.

LATER

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts