Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am guessing that the manufacture that produces Menards rolling stock is in production planning for the upcoming train season that usually starts in Oct for Menards.

So the question of the day, will there be any new types of freight cars or possibly passenger cars for the upcoming season. It would be interesting to know if the manufacture has acquired any new tooling.

They have yet to release a reefer and there could be a kazillion billboard type reefer paint schemes available.

Bill

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am new to the hobby and got my first Menards due to the "free" 53 ford with $19.99 purchase. They have some nice stuff and some has caught my eye... so i will be back looking here and there..

so I am curious on anything new...

·
Registered
479 Posts
I COLLECT WHAT I LIKE INCLUDING MENARDS

Stay tuned to MTF O-Gauge forum for the latest Menards offerings. Yes Menards actually post a new thread whenever they have a new offering or a buy one get this special. 11% off is touted sometimes as well. Opinions :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: abound here on the Forum concerning Menards Train Stuff.

ENJOY THE HOBBY

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stay tuned to MTF O-Gauge forum for the latest Menards offerings. Yes Menards actually post a new thread whenever they have a new offering or a buy one get this special. 11% off is touted sometimes as well. Opinions :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: abound here on the Forum concerning Menards Train Stuff.

ENJOY THE HOBBY
I get Menards e-mails on train stuff all the time, best to sign up for the e-mails.

Bill

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
So the question of the day, will there be any new types of freight cars or possibly passenger cars for the upcoming season.

Bill
I'd love to see some aluminum passenger cars!! Detailed no less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts