Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catalogs most likely will be held back until the train shops can open up again. The catalogs will be ready next week but put on hold.

A lot of very nice Military rolling stock coming out with scale equipment for loads. Thought Mike said he is working with Solido on the equipment.

There will be a Trump ES44 with caboose. Will have red charging lights.

Bill

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder why there is nothing yet on the MTH site NEWS tab.
Also wondering if they will put it up on line this month.
Mike stated that his choice is that the catalog will not be put on the MTH web site until ready to mail out. He said that Andy is in charge of the catalogs but he prefers to keep the catalog off the web site until the train shops are open.

Mike also stated that his mother is a Trump supporter. I wonder if she put the pressure on for the Trump stuff.

Bill

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Bachmann has the Charger but only in HO and their Williams line is I perceive not super popular in O although they offer the genesis. I think its looks pretty nice, the HO model that is -- and may try to pick it up later this year. Now who knows how much they had to pay for the licensing and the mold for it which I have always heard is pricey... but they did electric amtrak engine and i got one of those this summer, and apparently that was popular enough and so they went for the 2nd dip into the pool. But I have no sense of the scale, scope of the market for these things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts