Votes: 41 19.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like the header graphic at the top?

Vote yes or no and add your comments. I kinda like it but I am open to change.

My dream was to have a couple that would rotate in there but I never got around to it. I want to show a large scale one for example. Any other ideas?

People with PhotoShop skills can go mad here and make something cool.

I voted that I like it :)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Here, I made one with my Paint and PowerPoint skillz, and it does not look that bad :thumbsup:

I even pre-fit it to be 750x125 pixels... Oh and I used one of your pictures Manosdr, but I figured you would not mind having it at the top of the site (if my work is worthy) :cool:

LOL, this took me WAY to long to make because I am such a perfectionist :eek:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
B & M,
Nice work. I think that is better than the one now being used. :thumbsup:

Alfalfa
Thank you very much... I do not know, there was something about it which I did not like though, so I made a new one... This one is much better and I demand you to put it up top Tworail :p

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I like the euro influence, hopefully Manos won't mind we are using some of his photos.
Yea, I probably technically should have asked him first, but I do not see him minding... If he does then I guess I will have to get my own pictures to work on :p

Actually, I will send him a PM now...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is a way yeah, I'm just too lazy right now to figure it out as it involves putting some code in. I read up on it a while ago when I first put up the site so I will have to dig up my notes.

I could just rotate the file names using a script on the server but that's a real hack :)

For example, at 10:10 rename the files so B&M's is in rotation. At 10:20 rename it again so mine goes up etc etc. It's not the greatest solution.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
There is a way yeah, I'm just too lazy right now to figure it out as it involves putting some code in. I read up on it a while ago when I first put up the site so I will have to dig up my notes.

LOL, that is cool then :D

Maybe you can do it if/when we get more image submissions...

1 - 20 of 299 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.