Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NCE DCC Power Cab and multiple N scale locomotives for sale that are nearly new (less than 1 hour operation on each). They have all been upgraded with various DCC decoders as follows:

ATLAS MP-15 MP-15 with Digtrax DN163A3 decoder installed (no sound)
KATO SD70MAC BNSF Swoosh with MRC 1644-2 diesel sound decoder installed
KATO SD40-2 Burlington Northern with MRC 1806 sound decoder installed

I have about 20 assorted rolling stock and many city buildings with various lighting installed as well as farm buildings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos of rolling stock and buildings

Here you go.

Many, if not all of the buildings have internal lighting. The hotel and Kitts commercial building have multiple lights. The video store has a chasing light marquee sign. One of the buildings has a clock image on the outside that lights up.

The church also has a bell chimes sound that plays for several seconds at the press of a switch.

I had planned to automate all of the lights, etc to make lights go on and off randomly and others on all the time much like a real city at night would look like.

Haven't thought much about price. I have never tried to sell stuff like this before. Tell me what items your interested in and what you think is a fair price.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
You probably need to read the rules for the "for sale" section. Seller is to state a price.
Seller can add "or make offer". Not trying to be a forum police but sellers should read the rules first. Nice buildings. You should be able to sell that stuff here. Just trying to save you from the real forum police (moderators) nabbing you.
And they will. "For sale" rules should be more visible.

·
Registered
503 Posts
is the union pacific flat car still available
:smilie_daumenpos:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts