Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this new profile trophy thing all about? Do I get a prize once I reach a certain amount? Like, 10 cents off on my next auto fuel purchase or what? smdh.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
It comes with the XenForo forum software. There are trophy points for various things, but they are meaningless.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I thought maybe it was a "participation trophy" like all the snowflakes get these days. Thanks for being here, here's your trophy.

·
Registered
9,163 Posts
Well, I care about the trophys about as much as I care about what the picture is at the top of the page, and that's so close to zero as to be indistinguishable from it.

Everything seems to have trophys these days. I do this stuff because I enjoy it. I don't need bragging rights or something to show off.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Somehow I was awarded a trophy.
I don't know why, I don't know what I did either, and I am still looking in the mailbox for it.
Maybe it is in the shape of a Locomotive.
I will post a picture when I get it. :giggle:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Somehow I was awarded a trophy.
I don't know why, I don't know what I did either, and I am still looking in the mailbox for it.
Maybe it is in the shape of a Locomotive.
I will post a picture when I get it. :giggle:
For you Ed it will be a major award. Comes in a big crate marked fragile. You can display it in your front window. 😀

1 - 10 of 10 Posts